duminică, 13 noiembrie 2016

C3.

Eying you from across the room, watching me, watching you..

Tomorrow's monday, tomorrow's monday and I can't tell how thrilled I am to wake up tomorrow morning. Oh my gosh, I can't fuckin' believe Im this excited for the most hated day in the world. Wanna know why? Tell me? Do u wanna hear how stupid I can be for a little thing.. called.. I honestly have no ideea what this is, but Imma call it "my thing" and leave it that way. Is not fair to call it "mine", cause he has no ideea I exist, so this would be a irrelevant to say that. I can't wait to dress up and get there cause, believe me, your eyes got the most chillin' impact over me, your voice calms me down anyhow, I really don't know, but it does. It may be my imagination, still. So.. don't be flattered. And I miss you somehow.. But then the fantasy dissparears and all that's left is.. Eyes see, heart wants.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu