joi, 27 octombrie 2016

It fuckin' kills me I don't know anything about you, except your name. I like your smart ass mouth, like your intelligence makes you SO FUCKING HOTTTTT, and your voice aaagain, HOT AS FUCK, but your lips, your eyes, are so full of .. shit. I rlly dont know. I become so obsesive when I want someone .. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK I'd fuckinggggg make lovee to your MIND, go on your deepest secrets, your darkest parts, your shamefull thoughts u can't tell anyone about.. SSHITSHITSHIT I wanna know everything about you noww and I just wanna know if those looks were real or just in my head.. ? I saw something, I know I did, I can't be wrong about that.. You were staring today, and yesterday .. I just can sense it in my brain.. please, be real.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu