marți, 1 septembrie 2015

Gosh, Im so proud, Im so thankful for this life, I feel so happy, so peaceful .. so great. And nothing special happened. I got nobody, but my mommy and my grandma' and it feels so great to know that somebody tells you everynight: be careful, take care of yourself, dont drink too much! I am happy and this summer was full of happiness and amazing memories that I'll never forget. I felt so beautiful, so wanted, so smart and I still feel that way. I rlly dont know how I never felt this way before.. I didn't see the beauty of life, those small things that lights you up.. this is my beggining for an amazing, gorgeous life. I know how to live and how to enjoy everything now.. I can't even describe in words what I feel cause it feels so fucking great..

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu