luni, 3 august 2015

R.

As I am standing here, laying down, looking at the.. walls? Wat da' fack.. ? Im thinking about you, you dumbass. I really do and I can't help it. I'm drowning and I can not breathe anymore. I'm stuck in that place and I really don't know where I am cause it's all blurred, I can't see clearly, I don't act like I should, like I did before. You made me feel a thousand things and I don't know how I could ever define them.. everytime you help me loose my mind and you're so, so, so mindblowing and mindfucking and it's fucking driving me insane. No matter what happens, I want you to know I never felt this way before, I've never had so many doubts.. always I knew what I had to do, I never feel so insecure like I do it now, I'm always confident and I know what I want and what I have to do to get it. But then you showed up and smiled.. that smile. Gosh.. it could light up the sky. You really don't know what you do to me, don't you? You can't feel, you can't see what I am going through when you're standing next to me, when you kiss me, when you touch me, when.. you breathe down my neck.. all the things you do, the way you are, makes me feel I am going crazy. Crazy like hell.. do you even understand what I am saying?  I can't even put it in words cause I'm fucked up mentally. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu